Legislation to legalize the possession, cultivation and distribution of cannabis for recreational purposes has been filed in Massachusetts’ House of Representatives. The measure is being pushed by the Marijuana Policy Project, which was instrumental in passing legalization initiatives in Colorado and Alaska. House Bill 1561 would allow those 21 and older to possess and cultivate cannabis, …
Tag: house bill 1561
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!