Legislation to legalize the possession, cultivation and distribution of cannabis for recreational purposes has been filed in Massachusetts’ House of Representatives. The measure is being pushed by the Marijuana Policy Project, which was instrumental in passing legalization initiatives in Colorado and Alaska. House Bill 1561 would allow those 21 and older to possess and cultivate cannabis, …
Tag: house bill 1561
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!