A New Hampshire House committee has voted in favor of legislation to allow patients or their caregiver to cultivate marijuana. The House Health, Human Services and Elderly Affairs Committee voted 13 to 8 this week to pass House Bill 1476, which was filed by Representative Robert Cushing along with over a dozen bipartisan cosponsors. The proposal states that; …
Tag: house bill 1476
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!