Legislation that would legalize the delivery of marijuana to those 21 and older has been filed in Washington’s House of Representatives. House Bill 1358 was filed by State Representative Steve Kirby (D) and is cosponsored by Representatives Brandon Vick (R) and Brian Blake (D). Filed today, the measure has been referred to the House Commerce …
Tag: House Bill 1358
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Hemp Bombs Review
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!