Legislation that would establish new residency requirements on marijuana business owners has been given approval by Washington’s full House of Representatives. House Bill 1151 passed the House today by a vote of 70 to 28. Filed by Representative Sharon Wylie (D) and cosponsored by Representatives Brandon Bick (R) and Brian Blake (D), the measure must now …
Tag: house bill 1151
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!