Legislation to legalize hemp cultivation in Indiana has been approved unanimously (90 to 0) by the state’s House of Representatives. House Bill 1137, filed by Representative Jim Lucas, “Authorizes the Indiana state department of agriculture (department) to establish an agricultural pilot program to study the growth, cultivation, and marketing of industrial hemp and industrial hemp products.” …
Tag: house bill 1137
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!