Today Maryland’s Senate Judicial Proceedings Committee voted to approve House Bill 1101, sending it towards a full Senate vote. Last week the state’s House of Delegates approved the bill 108-28. If the Senate passes the measure, which it’s expected to do, it will head to the governor for final approval. If passed, the measure would …
Tag: house bill 1101
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!