A bill to prevent medical marijuana patients from being discriminated against in the work place has been filed in Washington. House Bill 1094 was filed by State Representative David Sawyer. It has the bipartisan support of eight cosponsors; Representatives Kirby, Stonier, Condotta, Appleton, Farrell, Frame, Macri and Klob. According to its legislative digest, House Bill 1094: …
Tag: House Bill 1094
- Illinois Legalizes Marijuana
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!