Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe has signed into law legislation to legalize the production and cultivation of industrial hemp. House Bill 1277 and Senate Bill 955 would redefine hemp as an agricultural commodity and allow for the plant’s cultivation by licensed growers as part of a university-managed research program. “Hemp is good for agriculture, it is …
Tag: hour bill 1277
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!