The 2013 Hoosier Survey, an annual statewide opinion poll conducted by the Bowen Center for Public Affairs at Ball State University, has found that a large majority of those in Indiana are in support of legalizing and taxing cannabis; in fact, the poll found 78% to be in support of taxing cannabis “like alcohol/cigarettes”, with only 19% …
Tag: hoosier survey
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!