Today Oregon’s House Judiciary Committee held a public hearing to discuss House Bill 3371, and approved the measure with a 6-3 vote, sending it to House Revenue Committee. The measure, titled the Control, Regulation and Taxation of Cannabis Act, would legalize the personal cultivation of up to 6 plants, and the personal possession of up to …
Tag: home grow
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!