Legislation that would make several changes to Nevada’s medical cannabis law has been introduced in the state’s Legislature. One of the changes the bill would make is to allow pets to use medical cannabis obtained by their owners, and to alter a law that finds a person guilty of driving under the influence of drugs …
Tag: holistic therapeutics
- cannabis dui, cannabis duid, cannabis for cats, cannabis for dogs, cannabis for pets, cannabis tincture, companion cannabis, doug kramer, duid, holistic therapeutics, marijuana for cats, marijuana for dogs, marijuana for pets, marijuana tincture, Nevada, nevada cannabis law, nevada marijuana law, nevada medical cannabis, nevada medical marijuana, per se, senate bill 372, tincture
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
- Illinois Bill Would Legalize Marijuana
- Marijuana Use Not Associated with Psychosis in Young People Finds Study
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!