According to a new study being published in the Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes (JAIDS), and published online by the U.S. National Institute of Health, Δ9-Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) may help prevent the progression from HIV infection to the development of AIDS. “Plasmacytoid dendritic cells (pDCs) play a crucial role in host antiviral immune response through …
Tag: hiv cananbis
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!