The Seattle Times, which is the largest daily newspaper in Washington State with the largest Sunday circulation in the Pacific Northwest, has officially recommended Bernie Sanders over Hillary Clinton as the Democratic candidate for president of the United States. “Authenticity and consistency are so rare in politics these days — no wonder a strong number …
Tag: hillar clinton
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!