Can marijuana treat herpes? Nearly every American has been exposed to some sort of Herpes virus. In some people, that exposure causes an infection. Herpes comes in many forms. It includes the common chicken pox and a cold sore, but it could also become shingles or an STD. Current medications sometimes work to knock down …
Tag: Herpes treatment
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!