King County Sheriff John Urquhart and King County Prosecutor Dan Satterberg held a press conference today calling for the immediate closure of all medical cannabis dispensaries in unincorporated King County. During the conference, which was held on the sidewalk in front of a sheriff’s office in White Center, Satterberg threatened that dispensaries which are still …
Tag: Herban Legends
- (Mr. Grassman’s) Herbal Market, Alternative Care, dan satterberg, Evergreen Canna Club (E.C.C.), GHL Medical, Herban Legends, jogn urquhart, king county, King County Collective, king county prosecutor, king county sheriff, liquor and cannabis board, Military Road Holistic, MMJ Universe “A Cannabis Farmers Market”, northwest cannabis market, Pacific Coast Natural Medicine, Purple Dragon, russ hauge, senate bill 5052, The Solution, WAMM Health and Wellness Clinic, washington state, washington state liquor control board, WCC, WPMC
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!