With less than 100 stores operating throughout the state, and despite sales not taking starting until July, Washington State garnered over $16 million in excise taxes from over $64 million in cannabis sold in 2014, according to recent figures released by the state’s Liquor Control Board. In total, 99 cannabis retail outlets have been licensed …
Tag: herbal nation
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!