New Approach Oregon, the organization behind the initiative to legalize cannabis in Oregon which recently qualified for this November’s ballot, has raised over $1 million in their effort to get the initiative passed into law, according to state finance reports. Philip Harvey, a resident of Washington, D.C., was the largest individual contributor, giving $150,000 to …
Tag: henry van ameringen
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!