The Wisconsin Senate has unanimously approved a measure that would legalize the production and cultivation of industrial hemp. The Senate approved the hemp legalization measure with a vote of 33 to 0, sending it to the state’s Assembly. The Assembly is expected to pass the bill, which could happen as soon as today. If approved …
Tag: hemp Wisconsin
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!