Colorado’s Senate has given unanimous approval to Senate Bill 196, a proposal to establish a certified hemp seed program. The bill was passed with unanimous support, 35 to 0. Senate Bill 196 would establish a hemp seed program through the state’s Department of Agriculture, which would allow farmers to apply with the Department to receive …
Tag: hemp seed program
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!