Colorado’s full Senate has given unanimous approval to Senate Bill 14-184, a measure to ease regulations on industrial hemp cultivation, and to establish a hemp research grant program. Under the proposed law, which now heads to the House, an individual wanting to cultivate hemp would be allowed to apply for and receive a license at any …
Tag: hemp regulations
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!