Oregon officials have passed new rules allowing for the production and distribution of hemp-infused alcohol. The Oregon Liquor Control Commission released new rules yesterday for Oregon brewers that allows for industrial hemp to be used in hemp-infused alcoholic beverages if certain conditions are met. Marijuana-infused alcoholic beverages remain prohibited. Under the exception, “hemp-infused beverages are …
Tag: hemp-infused alcohol
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!