U.S. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R) announced today that he will soon be introducing legislation in the United States Senate that would end the nation’s long-standing prohibition on hemp. The Hemp Farming Act of 2018 would legalize hemp by removing it entirely from the federal controlled substances list. McConnell plans to officially introduce the …
Tag: Hemp Farming Act of 2018
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!