U.S. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R) announced today that he will soon be introducing legislation in the United States Senate that would end the nation’s long-standing prohibition on hemp. The Hemp Farming Act of 2018 would legalize hemp by removing it entirely from the federal controlled substances list. McConnell plans to officially introduce the …
Tag: Hemp Farming Act of 2018
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!