The Washington State Department of Agriculture (WSDA) has received approval from the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) to import hemp seeds. “It’s a real, real possibility we’ll have a spring planting of hemp,” says WSDA’s hemp coordinator Emily Feblesy According to Feblesy the WSDA has proposed rules for hemp cultivation and hopes to issue licenses to …
Tag: hemp dea
- 10 Most Important Cannabis Studies Release in 2018 So Far
- In June, Oregon Garnered $8.5 Million in Taxes from Legal Marijuana Sales
- Study: CBD Increases Comfort in Dogs with Osteoarthritis
- Study: Marijuana Use Not Associated With Increased Risk of Dating Abuse
- There Was $129 Million in Marijuana and Marijuana Products Sold in Colorado in June
- Study: Cannabis Terpenes have “Anti-Inflammatory, Antioxidant, Analgesic, Anticonvulsive, Antidepressant, Anxiolytic, Anticancer, Antitumor, Neuroprotective, Anti-Mutagenic, Anti-Allergic, Antibiotic and Anti-Diabetic Attributes”
- Study: Cannabis Can Help Treat Schizophrenia, Offering “a Fresh Start and Newfound Hope”
- It’s Official: North Dakota Marijuana Legalization Initiative Placed on November Ballot
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.
Cannabis news and information.