By Jose Corcoles, HempHelps.org Hemp Helps Apparel – Planting Trees with Every Purchase. Better Clothes for a Better World As proud members of America’s lower-middle class, we have grown accustomed to cotton sheets, shoes and shirts, simply accepting it as the norm. However, in the process of growing up, we stumbled across a fabric far …
Tag: hemp clothing
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!