THC may be a safe and effective treatment for the psychological symptoms of anorexia nervosa, according to a new study published by The Israeli Journal of Psychiatry and Related Sciences. For the study, researchers at Hebrew University and the Eating Disorders Institution at the University of Haifa “evaluated the effect of low doses of oral Δ9-THC …
Tag: Hebrew University
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!