Australia’s Health Minister Susan Ley has announced that the nation will soon legalize the cultivation of cannabis for medical purposes. Ley says she believes the move is the right thing to do to help people suffering from debilitating illnesses. “I have heard stories of patients who have resorted to illegal methods of obtaining cannabis and …
Tag: Health Minister Susan Ley
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!