Legislation to allow for the medical use of cannabis has been approved with a 13 to 2 vote by a Colombia Senate committee. The proposal, which is supported by President Juan Manuel Santos, now heads toward a full Senate vote. If approved into law, the proposal – put forth by Senator Juan Manuel Galán – …
Tag: health minister alejando gaviria
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!