According to a new study published in the journal Health Economics, the legalization of medical cannabis is associated with a decrease in the total number of workplace absences that are caused by sickness. For the study, researchers analyzed workplace data in 24 states that have enacted laws allowing for the medical use of cannabis. “Utilizing …
Tag: health econimics
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!