In a move which will be a boost to House Bill 1181, the Pennsylvania State Nurses Association has come out in support of further research for medical cannabis, claiming that “Marijuana may be an important therapeutic adjunct in hard-to-manage illnesses and for persistent symptoms.” “It is the position of PSNA that medical marijuana is worthy of further rigorous …
Tag: health committee
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!