A proposal to legalize medical cannabis has been approved by Minnesota’s Senate Health, Human Services and Housing Committee. The committee approved the measure with a 7 to 3 vote. If approved into law, Senate Bill 1641 would legalize the possession of up to 2.5 ounces of cannabis to those with a qualifying condition – such …
Tag: Health and Human Services Policy Committee
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!