A new comprehensive meta-study published by the journal Headache, and published online by the National Institute of Health, has found that cannabis may be effective at treating a variety of diseases, particularly chronic pain disorders such as headaches. “The use of cannabis, or marijuana, for medicinal purposes is deeply rooted though history, dating back to …
Tag: headache journal
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!