A Hawaii House Committee has given approval to a resolution urging the National Football League (NFL) to allow players to use CBD (cannabidiol) for medical purposes. Hawaii’s House Health and Human Services Committee unanimously approved House Resolution 40 on Wednesday, sending it towards a vote by the full House of Representatives. The resolution states; “BE IT RESOLVED by …
Tag: hawaii Senate Concurrent Resolution 34
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!