Hawaii Governor David Ige has signed into law a bill that establishes a pilot program allowing for the cultivation and production of industrial hemp. The signing comes roughly two months after the measure was approved unanimously by the state’s House and Senate. Specifically, Senate Bill 2659 calls for the creation of an industrial hemp pilot …
Tag: hawaii Senate Bill 2659
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!