After months of discussion and debate, Hawaii’s full Legislature has given approval to House Bill 321, a proposal to legalize the cultivation and distribution of medical cannabis through state-sanctioned production centers and dispensaries. The bill was approved unanimously, 24 to 0 in the Senate, and 38 to 13 in the House of Representatives. Specifically, the …
Tag: hawaii safe access
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!