Hawaii’s full House of Representatives has voted 43 to 8 to legalize medical cannabis dispensaries. House Bill 321 would establish a system of medical cannabis dispensaries as a means of safe access for qualified patients, and would authorize production centers to cultivate cannabis, and supply it to dispensaries. The proposal mandates a minimum of 21 …
Tag: hawaii medical marijuan
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!