Hawaii’s full House of Representatives has voted 43 to 8 to legalize medical cannabis dispensaries. House Bill 321 would establish a system of medical cannabis dispensaries as a means of safe access for qualified patients, and would authorize production centers to cultivate cannabis, and supply it to dispensaries. The proposal mandates a minimum of 21 …
Tag: hawaii medical marijuan
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!