Hawaii’s Senate has advanced legislation that would make marijuana legal for those 21 and older. According to the Hawaii Legislature’s official website, Senate Bill 2683 was introduced on Friday and “Passed First Reading” yesterday. The measure was filed by Senator Kalani English (D) and is cosponsored by Senators Russell Ruderman (D), Brickwood Galuteria (D) and Gil Keithagaran …
Tag: hawaii legalization
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!