A Hawaii House Committee has given approval to a resolution urging the National Football League (NFL) to allow players to use CBD (cannabidiol) for medical purposes. Hawaii’s House Health and Human Services Committee unanimously approved House Resolution 40 on Wednesday, sending it towards a vote by the full House of Representatives. The resolution states; “BE IT RESOLVED by …
Tag: hawaii House Resolution 40
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!