17 years after Hawaii legalized medical cannabis, the legal sale of the medicine through a state-sanctioned dispensary has finally begun. Maui Grown Therapies (44 Paa Street, Kahului) officially opened their doors today after receiving approval from the Department of Health to begin operations. According to Teri Freitas Gorman, director of community relations and patient affairs …
Tag: Hawaii dispensary
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!