Pittsburgh’s City Council has given overwhelming approval to an ordinance that will decriminalize the possession of small amounts of cannabis and hash, making it a ticketable rather than arrestable offense. The vote was 8 to 1, with Councilmember Darlene Harris standing as the sole “No” vote. Mayor Bill Peduto is expected to sign the ordinance …
Tag: hash decriminalization
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!