The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) has Tweeted praise towards an unabashed racist who helped make marijuana illegal. No one is more responsible for marijuana prohibition than Harry J. Anslinger, a former government official who used racism to make the point that marijuana use should be a crime. When arguing for prohibition, Anslinger made statements such as “reefer makes …
Tag: harold carr
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!