Berlin police estimate that over 8,000 people on Saturday marched in support of legalizing cannabis. The march took place as part of the 19th annual Hanfparade (hemp parade). Participants of the rally demanded the legalization of cannabis for medical, alternative energy and recreational purposes. They were joined by lawmakers from the Green Party, including MP …
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!