An initiative to legalize cannabis that’s set to be placed on this November’s ballot in Ohio would create nearly 35,000 new jobs, according to a report released today by Hamilton County Prosecutor Joseph T. Deters. “Legalization is coming to Ohio”, says Deters, who served as state treasurer from 1999 to 2004. “We need to accept …
Tag: hamilton county
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!