An initiative to legalize cannabis that’s set to be placed on this November’s ballot in Ohio would create nearly 35,000 new jobs, according to a report released today by Hamilton County Prosecutor Joseph T. Deters. “Legalization is coming to Ohio”, says Deters, who served as state treasurer from 1999 to 2004. “We need to accept …
Tag: hamilton county
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!