New research published by the U.S. National Institute of Health, and published in-print by the journal Behavioural Brain Research, has found that cannabidiol can attenuate catalepsy induced by haloperidol, and can prevent it if taken prior to the use of haloperidol. Catalepsy is a trancelike state marked by loss of voluntary motion, sensations and consciousness …
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!