Lawmakers in Hallandale Beach, Florida have unanimously passed a measure that will establish an $100 fine for those caught possessing small amounts of cannabis. The vote comes just weeks after a similar proposal was approved in Miami-Dade, Florida’s largest county, and Miami Beach. Under the new law, police will have the option of issuing a …
Tag: hallandale beach marijuana
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!