A bipartisan coalition of nearly 50 lawmakers have filed companion bills in Washington’s House and Senate to raise the minimum age for purchasing, using and selling tobacco and vapor products. The measures define a “vapor product” as any “electronic cigarette, electronic cigar, electronic cigarillo, electronic pipe, or similar product or device and any vapor cartridge …
- Appleton, Bergquist, Chapman, Chase, Cleveland, Clibborn, Cody, Darneille, DeBolt, Farrell, Fey, Fitzgibbon, Frame, Frockt, Goodman, Gregerson, Haler, Hargrove, Harris, house bill 1054, Hunt, Jinkins, Johnson, Kagi, Keiser, Kilduff, King, Kuderer, Liias, McBride, Miloscia, Nealey, O'Ban, Orwall, Pedersen, Pettigrew, Pollet, raise age tobacco, Riccelli, Robinson, Ryu, senate bill 5025, Senn, Short, Slatter, Stanford, Stokesbary, Tharinger, tobacco products, vapor products, Walsh, Young
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!