Georgia’s House overwhelmingly approved a medical cannabis legalization proposal this afternoon in an 171 to 4 vote. House Bill 885 would permit certain academic medical centers (defined as a research hospital that operates a doctor residency program) in the state to grow, process and distribute medical cannabis extracts for those with cancer, glaucoma and seizures. …
Tag: Haleigh Cox
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!