The U.S. House of Representatives voted 233 to 181 earlier this month to pass H.R. 4138, the Enforce the Law Act, a measure to force President Obama to crack down on states that have legalize cannabis. Fortunately, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid says the bill will be “dead on arrival” in the Senate. Under the …
Tag: h.r. 4138
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!