U.S. Representative Early Blumenauer (D-CO) has introduced House Resolution 3561, a proposal to prevent college students from losing federal financial aid funding simply because they’re convicted of a cannabis misdemeanor. The bill is named the Fair Access to Education Act of 2016. “Nearly half of the population has smoked marijuana at some point in their lives, …
Tag: H.R. 3561
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!