U.S. Representative Maxine Walters, from California’s 43rd District, has introduced legislation (H.R. 3489) in the House of Representatives that would finally put an end to unjust mandatory minimum penalties in place for drug offenses. The proposal, which has sevens cosponsors, would “eliminate mandatory minimum sentences for all drug offenses.” It’s been assigned to the House …
Tag: H.R. 3489
- Hemp Legalization Bill Passed by Illinois Legislature, Sent to Governor
- CBD Company Says 7-Eleven Will Be Selling Their Products, 7-Eleven Says No, Not Really
- Nevada: $41 Million in Legal Marijuana Sold in March, New Monthly Record
- Arizona Supreme Court Rules Lawmakers Can’t Ban Medical Cannabis Access on College Campuses
- Study: Cannabinoids May Reverse Behavioral Deficits Caused By Repeated Social Defeat
- Study: CBD May Treat Epidermolysis Bullosa
- Pennsylvania Adds Four New Medical Cannabis Conditions, Including Opioid Use Disorder
- Marijuana Consumers Work Out More Than Non-Consumers, Are More Likely to Have Full-Time Jobs
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Online HeadShop Featuring the Best Glass Pipes & Hand Pipes, Waterpipes, and all your Smoking Accessories at the Discount Prices!
Find the latest electronic cigarette Vaporesso Revenger at AVE40.com.
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.