Legislation to establish a Drug Policy Commission to examine alternative approaches to the failed drug war has passed Congress. The Western Hemisphere Drug Policy Commission Act (H.R. 1812), introduced by Representative Eliot L. Engel (D- NY), was included as part of the Department of State Authorities Act (S. 1635), which passed the Senate on Friday. It …
Tag: h.r. 1812
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!